Gourmet All Day Weekend Brunch Restaurant in Kowloon
Enjoy elegant meals and drinks in an alfresco setting at Madam S’ate. Whether you’re looking for a location to soak up the sun with some craft beers and steak alfresco on a weekend afternoon or keep it low key with a late morning brunch of poached eggs, our all day restaurant in Kowloon is the place to be.
Looking for Craft Beers and Steak?
In addition to our all day weekend brunch menu, our bistro menu is available seven days a week for those looking for something a little heartier to dine on. We have curated one of the best drinks lists in Hong Kong, featuring bespoke cocktails, craft beers, and wines from vineyards all over the world. Our star beer comes from Young Masters, a craft brewery in Hong Kong. This charming summer ale is the perfect accompaniment to a juicy steak in our outdoor dining area.
To find out more about the weekend brunches, craft beers, or all day dining experiences available at our Kowloon restaurant, please get in touch with us on +852 2537 7555.
Weekly changing set lunch menu by Culinary Director Chris Woodyard. 6 different choices every week.
3 courses $210/ 2 courses $180. Find out more
Coffee and house made pastries everyday from 8am.
Brunch : Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays from 11am - 2.30pm
- Breakfast Pizza: Heirloom tomatoes, smoked bacon, eggs , Emmental
- Poached egg, Parisien Gnocchi, raclette cheese, mushroom and truffle
- Lyonnaise Melt: Grilled sourdough with caramel onions, grilled cheese, chives and fried egg
- Fresh fruits, yoghurt and glazed almonds70 HK$
- French toast, caramel pears, candied nuts and vanilla yoghurt85 HK$
- Sweet corn fritters, guacamole, harissa, roasted peppers and leaves
Add thick cut bacon or smoked salmon for +30HK$80 HK$
- Madam S’ Ate big start: poached egg, thick cut bacon, grilled tomato, French mushrooms, homemade sausage130 HK$
- Croque Madam: brioche, pork belly, Gruyere cheese95 HK$
- Two poached eggs, sautéd spinach, béarnaise, English muffin
Add thick cut bacon or smoked salmon for +30HK$100 HK$
- Potato rosti, hot smoked salmon, dill, and yoghurt105 HK$
- Spanish Omelette: Baked potato omelette, caramel onions, heirloom tomates and Serrano ham85 HK$